Extend your roof’s ability to continue functioning. Fungus and other types of build-up typically form on the areas that remain shaded and will reduce your roof’s life expectancy drastically. The presence of Gloeocapsa Magma , dirt buildup, or specific fungus will affect how much sunlight is being absorbed by your roof and that affects the amount of heat your home absorbs. Roof cleaning is an excellent choice for extending the lifespan of your home’s roof. If you leave it untreated, your shingles will accumulate more fungus growth and therefore retain excess moisture, which will cause roof deterioration. Liquid Shine Pressure Washing knows the best method for cleaning your roof, with our specialized equipment and knowledge, Liquid Shine can extend the life of your roof!
Asphalt Shingle Roof Cleaning
Gloeocapsa Magma is the true culprit that causes black streaks on roofs and surfaces. Other forms of microorganisms can be found in union with the bacteria, including mold, fungi, algae, mildew, lichen, and moss. The main culprit of most roof staining that causes prevalent black streaks is a bacterium called Gloeocapsa Magma. Many of the organisms that grow on a roof, including mildew, algae, bacteria, moss, lichen, and fungi, copulate in the warm, moist environment created by a roof. This especially being the case in our location in Southern Alabama!
Liquid Shine cleans Asphalt Shingle roofing. Using a soft washing process to remove the dirt and algae asphalt shingles. Roofing of all kinds are known for allowing dirt, mold, and algae stick, causing heavy discoloration and organic matter buildup. Heavy chemical application & hand scrubbing where needed to remove the organic matter from needed areas.
Roof cleaning is the process of removing algae, mold, mildew, lichen and moss from roofs. Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and dialed solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and other building exteriors. Soft washing is different from Pressure Washing. Liquid Shine Pressure Washing is owned and operated by Tyler, he, and only he is trusted to dial these machines in to correctly demonstrate to the capabilities of the equipment. Gloeocapsa Magma is the true culprit that causes black streaks on roofs and surfaces. Other forms of microorganisms can be found in union with the bacteria, including mold, fungi, algae, mildew, lichen, and moss. The main culprit of most roof staining that causes prevalent black streaks is a bacterium called Gloeocapsa Magma. Many of the organisms that grow on a roof, including mildew, algae, bacteria, moss, lichen, and fungi, copulate in the warm, moist environment created by a roof. This especially being the case in our location in Southern Alabama!
Jul 13, 2018
Tyler was on time and spent a full day on pressure washing our large two story house and driveway. Moved all the outdoor furniture and replaced after cleaning.
Very professional and careful on delicate surfaces. In twenty two years the best by far.
- Anita Dillard recommends Liquid Shine Pressure Washing.Feb. 21, 2018Tyler does a great job! Fast response, good communication, fair prices and shows up when promised. Didn’t take him long at all and my house looks great. Highly recommend him if you need any pressure washing done.
- Donna Walker10 months ago–Fantastic company to work with for pressure washing! I called for a quote and Tyler was at my door in 20 minutes. He gave me a very reasonable quote and I was prepared to select a mutual date for service. He said he could have it done first thing the next morning. My house 🏡 looks so clean and new. I highly recommend his services.
- Judith Richard recommends Liquid Shine Pressure Washing
Nov. 7, 2018
I highly recommend Liquid Shine! Tyler came to my house this morning at exactly the time he said he would, and efficiently performed all the work I’d asked for. From the first contact I made with him by phone to the handshake at the end of the job, Tyler was courteous, professional, and kind enough to answer all my questions. I will be calling on him again for future work, and I will personally recommend him to my friends. Thank you, Tyler!
6 days ago
Tyler is very professional, personable and attention to quality top rate. Was a pleasure dealing with Tyler and Jessica. Highly recommend Liquid Shine.
- Blake Henning recommends Liquid Shine Pressure Washing.Nov. 17, 2018Had these guys come out on a project I was working on with a customer of mine. My customer was extremely satisfied and Tyler
shown great attention to detail. These guys took the time to tape every outlet and door handle! Glad I have another local asset to trust with our customers. Thanks Tyler!
-Blake, Foxcrete Construction Group LLC
Tyler did an Amazing job pressure washing Mom’s house. He was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. His price was absolutely worth every dime and his attention to detail was awesome. Mom’s house, two sheds and concrete driveway now shine like a new penny. Thank you for such a great job, Tyler!
Review From Google: Liquid Shine Pressure Washing LLC
- Robyn Hulsart recommends Liquid Shine Pressure Washing.Dec. 31,2018Tyler and Liquid Shine are top drawer. He washed our house and did such a professional, detail oriented job that we immediately asked him to do a rental. It is easy to recommend a company that goes above and beyond. Did I say he even washed our fire pit?! You have to love someone that has this level of pride in a job well done.
Do your shingles have unsightly black streaks forming over time? This process will continue based on the amount of rain and moisture the area receives as well as a lack of sunlight to dry the moisture regularly. This is a naturally occurring process in which algae dies back and allows for constant mildew reformation. Over time, causing damage to your shingles, taking years off the life of your roof!
Softwashing is the best method to removing the organic matter from your roof without damaging the shingles. Liquid Shine provides to of the line equipment and expertise to keep your roof looking great, and protecting the integrity of your shingles.